Day 1/Aug 11/Sun Miami to Bangkok
Fly Miami to Bangkok.
Day 2/Aug 12/Mon Arrive Bangkok
Day 3 Bangkok
On own to explore.
Day 4 Bangkok
On own to explore.
Day 5 Bangkok to Kathmandu L, D
Fly Bangkok to Kathmandu, meet and transfer to Shangri-La Hotel, city tour to Kathmandu old city and Dubar Square.
Day 6 Kathmandu to Nyalam B, L, D
Drive to Naylam ( if possible), if not, you have to stay in the Nepal side, stay at Nyalam Guesthouse.
Day 7 One day rest in Nyalam, Guesthouse B, L, D
Day 8 Nyalam to Tingri Guesthouse B, L, D
Day 9 Tingri to Mt.Everest Base Camp B, L, D
Stay at Rongbuk Monastery guesthouse
Day 10 Base Camp to Shegar B, L, D
Stay at Tingri Mt.Everest Hotel
Day 11 Shegar to Shigatse B, L, D
Visit Tashilunpo Monastery. Check into Shandong Mansion
Day 12 Shigatse to Gyantse B, L, D
Visit Kumbuk Monastery , Zhongshan Relics. Check into Gyantse Hotel.
Day 13 Gyantse to Yamdrok Lake to Lhasa B, L, D
Stay at Lhasa Hotel
Day 14 Lhasa B, L, D
Sightseeing includes Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhore Street.
Day 15 Lhasa B, L, D
Lhasa city tour includes Trupeng Monastery, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka
Day 16 Lhasa to Chengdu B, L, D
Fly to Chengdu, met and visit the Panda Breeding Base. Check into Mingshan Hotel
Day 17 Chengdu to Hong Kong B, L
Morning tour to Fubo Hill, the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Fly to Hong Kong in the afternoon, transfer to Miramar Hotel located in Kowloon.
Day 18 Hong Kong
Hong Kong dazzles even the jaded traveler with a dynamism and a go-getting spirit that pleasingly sets it off from the rest of exotic Asia. Our Hong Kong Circle Island tour shows Stanley Market's bargain-filled stalls; the cuisine is unsurpassed anywhere in the world; and the entertainment truly sizzles. You'll also see the beaches of fashionable Repulse Bay, and Aberdeen's sampan colony. End with a coach ride up to Victoria Peak for a panoramic view of the city and its harbor.
Day 19 Hong Kong to Miami
Fly Hong Kong to Miami.
AB= American breakfast B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Dinner
- Airport transfer to the hotel
- One night in Shangari-la Hotel
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Guided tour in Kathmandu
- Transfer from Kathmandu to Kodari ( Chinese border Zhammud)
- One good quality jeep( Toyota land cruiser, the best available one)
- One super English speaking Tibetan guide
- All the entrance fees
- All the meals
- All the permits
- All the hotels and guesthouse as listed
- Round trip transfers between airport & hotel
- 1 night in Mingshan Hotel
- Half day sightseeing to Panda Breeding Base
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Guilin & Hong Kong:
- 2 nights hotel in each city in 4 star hotels
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel
- Sightseeing tours with entrance fees as listed
- Meals as listed
- Miami/Bangkok/Kathmandu, Lhasa/Chengdu/Shanghai & Beijing/Guilin/Hong Kong/Miami
- Yangtze River tour package from Sept 2 to 18
- All services as listed in the itinerary
- Airport tax
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Bangkok portion
- Chinese visa fee ($180 each)
- Arrival transfer in Shanghai and departure transfer in Beijing
- Meals that are not listed in the itinerary