Bangkok 4 Days 3 Nights
Tour Code:BKK PKG
Thailand's capital since the 18th century, Bangkok is considered the urban and cultural heart of the Kingdom. This ˇ°City of Angelsˇ± is by far Thailand's most cosmopolitan city, but it still contains opulent palaces and temples that reveal its ancient roots. Travelers with a penchant for culinary adventures, cultural relics, and lively shopping markets will not be disappointed.
Day 1 | Arrive-Bangkok
Meet at airport, transfer to hotel and enjoy welcome dinner show at Thai decorated restaurant.
Day 2 | Bangkok
Half-day city tour with lunch. Visit Floating Market at Damnern Saduak.
Day 3 | Bangkok
Sightseeing tour visit Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple, Reclining Buddha Temple, Gems Factory & Thai silk. Lunch included.
Day 4 | Bangkok
Transfer to airport.
Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
Dusit Thani Bangkok
Pullman Bangkok King Power
Sofitel Sukhumvit Bangkok
Date and Pricing
Date: 03/30/2013 ~ 02/28/2014
Price From: $280.00 Land Only
Maximum number of Travelers: 12
Package Features & Notes:
- Minimum of 2 participants required
- Price is per person, based on double occupancy
- Extra night is on per-room basis, including full American breakfast for up to 2 people.
- Sightseeing tours are locally hosted and on a seat-in-coach basis
- Round trip airport-hotel transfers
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Daily American breakfast, 2 lunches, and Thai Classical Dance Dinner Show are included
- If your package encompasses Dec.24 or Dec.31, the hotel requires you to purchase a banquet dinner. Prices TBA.
payment, trip cancellation, please refer to the Terms &
|For more information, please
feel free to contact us at 1-800-865-6221 or email to
us at firstname.lastname@example.org