Chiang Mai 4 Days/3 Nights (2013)
Tour Code:CNX PKG
Visiting:Chiang Mai(3 nts)
Chiang Mai, Thailand's beloved northern capital, is set amid a backdrop of beautiful mountain landscapes. This 700-year old city is the cornerstone of any journey to Thailand, boasting over hundreds of unique temples, cultural riches and fantastic handicraft villages. Venture into the jungles just outside of Chiang Mai to take a once-in-a-lifetime elephant safari and visit the hill tribes of northern Thailand.
Day 1 | Arrive-Chiang Mai
Meet at airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome dinner show at local restaurant.
Day 2 | Chiang Mai
City tour: Doi Suthep Temple, lunch included, Thai handcraft village Borsang, village of umbrella and primitive paper making.
Day 3 | Chiang Mai
Visit elephant at work in the jungle area with show. 1/2 hour elephant ride to forest and river, lunch included. Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
Day 4 | Chiang Mai
Transfer to airport.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai
Date and Pricing
Date: 04/16/2013 ~ 02/28/2014
Price From: $280.00 Land Only
Maximum number of Travelers: 12
Package Features & Notes:
- Minimum of 2 participants required
- Price is per person, based on double occupancy
- Extra night is on per-room basis, including full American breakfast for up to 2 people.
- Sightseeing tours are locally hosted and on a seat-in-coach basis
- Round trip airport-hotel transfers
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Daily American breakfast, 2 lunches, and Khantoke Lanna Dinner Show are included
payment, trip cancellation, please refer to the Terms &
|For more information, please
feel free to contact us at 1-800-865-6221 or email to
us at firstname.lastname@example.org