Hanoi4 Days/3 Nights (2013)
Tour Code:HAN PKG
The capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is a city where the allure of Old Asia is fused with the romanticism of its French heritage. To feel the heartbeat of the city, look no further than the vibrant lanes of the Old Quarter, brimming with colorful street vendors and tasty snacks. Other highlights include One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Hoan Kiem Lake, a tranquil city landmark.
Day 1 | Arrive-Hanoi
Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 | Hanoi
Sightseeing tour: One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, St. Joseph Cathdral, History Museum, Museum of Ethnology
Day 3 | Hanoi
Free day at leisure
Day 4 | Hanoi
Transfer to airport.
Hilton Hanoi Opera
Date and Pricing
Date: 04/01/2013 ~ 02/28/2014
Price From: $380.00 Land Only
Maximum number of Travelers: 12
Package Features & Notes:
- Minimum of 2 participants required
- Price is per person, based on double occupancy
- Extra night is on per-room basis, including full American breakfast for up to 2 people.
- Sightseeing tours are locally hosted and on a seat-in-coach basis
- Round trip airport-hotel transfers
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Daily American breakfast, 1 lunch included
payment, trip cancellation, please refer to the Terms &
|For more information, please
feel free to contact us at 1-800-865-6221 or email to
us at firstname.lastname@example.org