Thailand Phuket 4 Days/ 3 Nights (2013)
Tour Code:HKT PKG
Often dubbed the ¡°Pearl of the South,¡± Phuket is Thailand's largest and most popular island. This exotic destination, nestled in the southwestern coast of Thailand, boasts stunning landscapes of sandy white beaches and endless turquoise waters. A scenic cruise along Phang Nga Bay affords breathtaking views of dramatic limestone formations rising from gleaming emerald waters. The island's coastlines, overflowing with lush foliage, offer a variety of water sports, restaurants and bars to suit any traveler's tastes.
Day 1 | Arrive-Phuket
Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 | Phuket
Half-day sightseeing tour: Downtown Phuket, Wat Chalong, Rawai Beach, Promthep Cape
Day 3 | Phuket
Free day at leisure
Day 4 | Phuket
Transfer to airport.
Novotel Phuket Resort
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Date and Pricing
Date: 04/01/2013 ~ 02/28/2014
Price From: $280.00 Land Only
Maximum number of Travellers: 12
Package Features & Notes:
- Minimum of 2 participants required
- Price is per person, based on double occupancy
- Extra night is on per-room basis, including full American breakfast for up to 2 people.
- Sightseeing tours are locally hosted and on a seat-in-coach basis
- Round trip airport-hotel transfers
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Daily American breakfast, 1 lunches included
payment, trip cancellation, please refer to the Terms &
|For more information, please
feel free to contact us at 1-800-865-6221 or email to
us at email@example.com